- Are we in the biggest buyer's market of all time? Try to remember back to 2004 when all you heard out of the media was how great the red hot real estate market was. No one was capable of seeing the turn ahead then, nor can they see past the curve now.
- Consider this quote from the bearded one Ben Bernake: (February 15, 2006) "Housing markets are cooling a bit. Our expectation is that the decline in activity or the slowing in activity will be moderate, that house prices will probably continue to rise."
- Here is a good rule of thumb, don't buy into the hype, either way, up or down. This news cycle is starting to get old which represents a glass half full moment. If you are buyer, now may be the time! http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2011/03/23/in-georgia-housing-woes-a-long-term-drag-on-economy/?cxntfid=blogs_jay_bookman_blog
- Click here for more information on why 2011 will be a buyers maker: http://www.atlantarealestateforum.com/dan-forsman-ceo-of-prudential-georgia-realty-shares-2011-predictions-38282/ http://www.businessinsider.com/house-prices-2011-3
- And consider this. Inflation is on the way. The Fed seems determined to drive up prices in everything. Don't believe it? Check out this chart: http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/usfd/page3.pdf
- Ben is throwing the kitchen sink at this market in hopes of driving asset prices to a level that will make the banks solvent again and he has the World's largest printing press at his disposal. Translation - EVERYTHING IS GOING UP OR IT'S ALL OVER. Buy tangible assets now.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
"Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful!"
"Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful!" - Warren Buffett.
Posted by Chief at 2:50 PM